6th March 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.E.(Chemical Engineering) in Thapar University through LEET?

Sir,
I am a Chemical Engineering of Diploma student.
I want to get admission in Chemical
Engineering in B.E. by LEET process.
I want to know about how to take admission
in B.E. by LEET in Thapar University?

8th March 2015, 05:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.E.(Chemical Engineering) in Thapar University through LEET?

Yes, you can get admission to study B.E (Chemical Engineering) in Thapar University through LEET examination. To get admission in B.E (Chemical Engineering) in Thapar University through LEET examination, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must have completed 3 years Diploma course in Chemical Engineering with an aggregate of 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks from a Polytechnic college/institution which is affiliated to State Board of Technical Education.

2. You must have qualified LEET examination which is conducted by Thapar University with at least aggregate of 20% (15% for SC/ST) marks.

3. You should posses a good moral character.

4. You must be a citizen of India.

By qualifying LEET-TU entrance examination and satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can get admission to study B.E (Chemical Engineering) course in Thapar University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?