1st December 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech Mechanical engineering from MIT after completion of diploma in mechanical?

I am doing diploma in mechanical and after it I have aims to complete my degree in M.I.T (massachusetts institute of technology) so how can I get addition after diploma. Institute are accepting diploma admission? Can you please guide me on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  4. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  5. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  7. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  8. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
  9. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
17th December 2016, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech Mechanical engineering from MIT after completion of diploma in mechanical?

You have to apply for SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) for admission at MIT for B.Tech course. Diploma in mechanical engineering is definitely fine for admission in B.Tech course abroad, just make sure that you have completed it from a recognized institute.

If you can score excellent marks in SAT and qualify IELTS/TOEFL with a decent score, then admission will be definitely possible. Hence, just prepare for these two exams and score good marks in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?