31st October 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which core course I can take up next? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? I just wanted to know what are the best options which are available next!

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  5. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  6. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  8. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  18. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
1st November 2015, 07:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

You can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like Bachelor of Engineering (B.E), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), etc., after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. You need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board for getting admission in B.E/B.Tech course. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
1st November 2015, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which core course I can take up next? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? I just wanted to know what are the best options which are available next!

Thank you.
After completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you can do B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

(iii)Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?