2nd November 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I want to continue my studies further in Canada or Australia after completion of 3 years Civil engineering?

I have completed three years civil engineering diplama after 10th non medical.now I want further study either in Canada or Australia. What should I do if I want to continue my studies further in Canada or Australia after completion of 3 years Civil engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I do after 12th Commerce to continue my further studies in Foreign?
  2. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  3. Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years?
  4. What higher studies I can do after completion of B.Tech in Civil? Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 years?
  5. Is it possible to continue my studies in UK after completion of BDS course 2 years in India?
  6. Will it be possible to continue my BDS studies in UK after completion of 2 years in India?
  7. Information about dentistry in Australia?
  8. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  9. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. Should I appear in IELTS to study MS in Australia? Which branch should I opt for MS if completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What can I do after B.Tech in ECE?
  12. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  13. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  14. Job opportunities after completing Post Graduation in Civil Engineering in Canada or England? ?
  15. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  16. Career Scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 10+2 in non medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I join distance course in engineering along with job after completion of my diploma?
  18. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
31st March 2018, 04:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I want to continue my studies further in Canada or Australia after completion of 3 years Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed three years civil engineering diplama after 10th non medical.now I want further study either in Canada or Australia. What should I do if I want to continue my studies further in Canada or Australia after completion of 3 years Civil engineering?

You can study a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering in the country like Australia after completion of 3 years diploma in civil engineering course. You have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS with a score of 6.0 in all bands (minimum requirement) for taking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree in Australia. You can apply for the admission online or apply through an educational consultant. You can find the details about the entry requirements and admission procedure in the university’s website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?