23rd May 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for diploma course in Civil Engineering?

I am yogesh Kumar
I am job in contrition companion
As a site incharg . but I have
No diploma in civil engineer
Now I am required a diploma in
Civil engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?
  3. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  4. Procedure to do AMIE after passing diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  5. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Is it possible for me to join MBA course after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.E. college having 68% in Civil engineering?
  10. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  11. How can I do Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  15. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  16. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  17. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  18. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
24th May 2015, 01:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure for diploma course in Civil Engineering?

To get admission in diploma in Civil Engineering course, you have to appear for Polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. In India, each and every state conducts polytechnic entrance exam to offer admission in Diploma courses. So, try to know the polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state and appear for that exam. If qualify in such exam, then you can get admission in diploma in Civil Engineering course in any college, depending upon your rank in entrance exam.
24th May 2015, 05:34 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Application procedure for diploma course in Civil Engineering?

The procedure to get eligibility for diploma exam is by writing the entrance examination for diploma.
Diploma is the entrance exam written after 10th class.
The minimum eligibility to apply is 10th pass.
So,apply for the exam and get eligibility for it.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?