20th June 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How do I get admission in college for PG in Physics?

After 10 th l was completed my Diploma in civil and now I am doing my engineering in civil . I want do P.G. in physics after engineering. so plzzzz tell me how should I get admission in college to do P.G.in Physics........

Related Questions:
3rd April 2016, 12:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I get admission in college for PG in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 10 th l was completed my Diploma in civil and now I am doing my engineering in civil . I want do P.G. in physics after engineering. so plzzzz tell me how should I get admission in college to do P.G.in Physics........
The minimum educational needed to study the M.Sc in Physics is a B.Sc in Physics with 50% marks from a recognized university or B.E/B.Tech in ECE/ME/EE/EEE with 50% marks. The candidate needs to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course in some of the colleges. The duration of the course is two years. The candidate can apply through online or offline mode. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the Graduation. After the intimation from the college the candidate can pay the fees and join the course. The course is available in many colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?