27th June 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Law, Commerce or Humanities stream after Polytechnic diploma?

Hello
I would like to do an engineering diploma in a singapore polytechnic after 10th std. Post
Diploma i do not want to do btech. After diploma Am I eligible for a degree in law or commerce or humanities
Etc.

3rd April 2016, 12:32 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Law, Commerce or Humanities stream after Polytechnic diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I would like to do an engineering diploma in a singapore polytechnic after 10th std. Post
Diploma i do not want to do btech. After diploma Am I eligible for a degree in law or commerce or humanities
Etc.
Sorry, it is not possible to study Law or Commerce after polytechnic diploma. The aspirant can study B.E or B.Tech after Diploma course. To study Law or Commerce degree you should have studied 10+2. So you have to study +1 and +2 to join the Law or Commerce course. It is always advisable to study the engineering course after diploma. You can join through lateral entry mode directly to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission.
3rd April 2016, 12:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Law, Commerce or Humanities stream after Polytechnic diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Etc.
Sorry, it is not possible to study Law or Commerce after polytechnic Diploma. The aspirant can study B.E or B.Tech after Diploma course. To study Law or Commerce degree you should have studied 10+2. So you have to study +1 and +2 to join the Law or Commerce. It is always advisable to study the engineering course after diploma. You can join through lateral entry mode directly to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?