21st June 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Differences among Pathology and Clinical Pathology of Diploma program?

Hi Sir,
Can you let me know the differences between Clinical Pathology and Pathology to study in Diploma program? I want to do Diploma in Pathology but came to know also about Clinical Pathology. Kindly tell me the differences.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  3. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  4. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  5. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  6. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  8. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for diploma in clinical pathology?
  10. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  11. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for MBBS doctor?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  13. Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?
  14. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after Physiotherapy course?
  15. B.Sc graduate can do any Pathology Diploma or degree course?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Pharmacy course?
  17. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Clinical Pathology Diploma course?
  18. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
18th July 2016, 07:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differences among Pathology and Clinical Pathology of Diploma program?

Pathology is a branch of science under which clinical pathology is a field. Pathology relates to study of disease and medicine along with diagnosis. This may involve fields like Anatomical pathology, clinical pathology, dermatopathology, forensic pathology, hematopathology, histopathology, molecular pathology, surgical pathology. This can be of related to any biological life. On the other hand, clinical pathology is a sub-part of pathology which deals in diagnosis of disease based on the laboratory analysis of bodily fluids, such as blood, urine, and tissue extracts using the tools of chemistry, microbiology, hematology and molecular pathology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?