26th October 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

When the application form for PhD(Pharmacy) admission will be released in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? Eligibility to get admission?

I want to apply for PhD in Pharmacy stream at Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya. Please tell me when the application form for admission is going to be release? And what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and information about entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas after scoring 61% in 12th standard?
  3. Procedure to get admission without scholarship for Ph.D in Human Geography at Guru Ghasidas University? Age limit for admission?
  4. List of universities that are UGC and NCTE approved in India
  5. Can I apply for DU after passing 12th?
  6. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology at Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh? Admission fees and yearly fees for it?
  7. List of universities recognized under UGC as well as NCTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When the application form for admission in M.Sc(Chemistry) will be released by Delhi University? Eligibility to get admission?
  9. When will the forms for class 1 academic year 2017-2018 will be available?
  10. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  11. Any university approved by UGC?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in zoology seven years back? Admission procedure and colleges for the same?
  13. What is the procedure followed to join engineering course in lateral entry after completion of diploma course?
  14. How many universities are there which offer Ph.D in commerce? When can I apply for these universities?
  15. How can I join NCC if my school doesn't have and I am in 8th standard?
  16. How to apply for entrance exam for diploma after 10th?
  17. How can I get admission to study MBA in Esade Business School? When the application form will be released?
  18. Where can I find good coaching centers for NET exam after completing M.A Geography from Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?