21st July 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Law Course after Diploma in Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Law course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the maximum age limit for this?
  2. What course should I take after passing 10th?
  3. How to get admission in law college?
  4. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required for admission into LLB or any Diploma in law course? Am I eligible with 45% in B.A?
  7. Diploma from polytechnics of Singapore and Law or Commerce degree at post diploma level is possible?
  8. How to get admission in Law Course after Diploma in Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for Law, Commerce or Humanities stream after Polytechnic diploma?
  10. Universities offering LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility for degree in Law or Commerce or Humanities after Diploma from Singapore?
  12. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  13. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  15. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  16. How to do degree in law after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  18. What should be done after Diploma engineering from Singapore Polytechnic?
16th August 2015, 12:52 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Law Course after Diploma in Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Normally, there are two types of law degree courses are available one is about five years and the other one is about three years. For the five year law degree the minimum qualification is 12th standard and for the three year law course the minimum qualification is graduation. If you have completed your diploma after 10th standard, then you are not eligible for law courses. You can study B.E in part time or B.E regular in the lateral entry scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?