19th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Transmission and Distribution course from NPTI, Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for it?

I am B.Tech EEE (Electrical and Electronics) graduate and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Transmission and Distribution course from NPTI, Bangalore. Please tell me eligibility criteria for it? How to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD in NPTI being a PG Diploma holder in Electrical Distribution & Transmission?
  2. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  3. Suggestion regarding engineering courses at NPTI Guwahati? Is this course good enough for girl students?
  4. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  5. Electronics and communication engineer can work in thermal power station? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many post graduate diploma courses are available for Mechanical engineer? How to get admission?
  7. Can I take admission in post diploma course offered by NPTI?
  8. Companies recruiting for non-sponsored candidates? Pay scale and PSUs offering recruitment?
  9. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering in NPTI, Guwahati? -- [New]
  10. Eligible criteria for doing LL.B after PG?
  11. What is the procedure for taking admission in NPTI for 12 weeks post graduation course in Thermal Power plant? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. Eligibility for admission in CDAC for 6 months Post Graduate Diploma?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Linguistics from University of Delhi? How to get admission?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Genetic Engineering?
  15. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  16. Training programs offered by NTPC? Schedule of training programs?
  17. Which are the various courses offered in Jagran Institute in Bhopal?
  18. Can a BE with Mechanical stream appear in NTPI exam? What should I do for it?
27th October 2017, 03:39 PM
imtiazexpert

Default Re: How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Transmission and Distribution course from NPTI, Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for it?

In order to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Transmission and Distribution course from NPTI, you will have to have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university having scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate.

Moreover, you will also have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institute and only after being able to clear the examination, you will be eligible to get admission in the course and continue with your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?