16th January 2017, 06:06 PM
jyothi jo1

Am I eligible to write NET ECE exam after completing my M.Tech in EEE? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing M.Tech in EEE and I am in the 2nd year of the course and I want to apply for NET exam so I want to know am I eligible to write NET ECE exam after completing my M.Tech in EEE? How can I apply for the exam? Can I apply for NET exam while pursuing M.Tech? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Group 2 and 4 exam at the age of 19 years and after completing Diploma in EEE?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completing MA and B.Ed in English? What is the syllabus for NET exam?
  3. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  4. Am I eligible to write NET exam in English after completing M.A. Linguistics?
  5. Am I eligible to write RRB exam after doing B.E ECE?
  6. NET exam for masters of physiotherapy in neurology first year student? which subject can be applied in NET?
  7. Am i eligible to write TNPSC group II exam after completing diploma in ECE in November
  8. Am I eligible for group II exam after completing diploma in ECE with 80%
  9. Am I eligible to write NET or SLET exam after completing MSc maths
  10. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group II exam after completing 10th?
  11. EEE students can do VLSI or not through PGCET Karnataka? In some college what to do if college incharge canceled my seat?
  12. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO exam? Exam pattern and procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to write the UGC NET exam for lectureship after completing MBA finance with 70%?
  14. What type of entrance exam can I write after completing B.E EEE in 2nd class
  15. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing M.A Tamil? Date of notification of NET exam?
  16. Am I eligible to write NET and SET exam for computer application after completing BSc CS
  17. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of M.Tech from KSOU?
  18. Can I write government exam if I am a 3rd year ECE student
17th January 2017, 11:58 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NET ECE exam after completing my M.Tech in EEE? How can I apply for the exam?

No, you can't give NET exam in ECE after completion of your post graduation in EEE. You have to write the exam in EEE.

You can't write this exam while you are pursuing your post graduation. First You have to complete your post graduation with 55% or above marks. Only after that you can apply for the exam.

NET exam is conducted by CBSE. So for applying and other details you can go to the official website of CBSE.

Thanks
18th January 2017, 12:00 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NET ECE exam after completing my M.Tech in EEE? How can I apply for the exam?

No, you can't give NET exam in ECE after completion of your post graduation in EEE. You have to write the exam in EEE.

You can't write this exam while you are pursuing your post graduation. First You have to complete your post graduation with 55% or above marks. Only after that you can apply for the exam.

NET exam is conducted by CBSE. So for applying and other details you can go to the official website of CBSE.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?