3rd May 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get duplicate diploma in hotel management certificate (IHM)?

Can I get diploma Hard Copy after losing the original diploma certificate of IHM Guwahati?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly guide me how I can get my Diploma (Hard Copy) as I lost my original Diploma of Three Year Diploma Course done from (IHM Guwahati-National Council For Hotel Management And Applied Nutrition Pusa New Delhi) in 2012. Please tell me how I can get it as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  2. Want a duplicate diploma in hotel management certificate? How is it possible?
  3. How can I get hard copy if lost original Diploma certificate of IHM, Guwahati?
  4. Does IHM offers Diploma in Hotel Management course? Total fee of this course in IHM?
  5. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get diploma Hard Copy after losing the original diploma certificate of IHM Ahmedabad?
  7. Is there any entrance exam to study Hotel Management Diploma course in IHM?
  8. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  10. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  11. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  12. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  13. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  14. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  15. Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?
  16. Further studies in Hotel Management at USA after Diploma from IHM Mumbai?
  17. How may I do Management Training Program from ITDC?What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done B.Sc in hotel management from SAMS IHM Varanasi
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM? Total fee of BHM in IHM?
5th May 2016, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get duplicate diploma in hotel management certificate (IHM)?

You can contact the institute for getting the duplicate copy of the certificate based on your lost certificate. You need to declare that your certificate is lost now for getting the duplicate certificate. Only your institute can tell you about the procedure.
1st June 2019, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get duplicate diploma in hotel management certificate (IHM)?

I need in the hotel management duplicate certificate in 1 years course. My current job in a hotel industry but my promos son is let. So please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?