15th June 2017, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

How to get pharmacy license to run shop through distance learning?

Sir, I am a commerce graduate having working experience in pharmaceutical products marketing for about 26 years having a medical shop where since childhood was engage. Now to run the shop effortlessly, I need diploma in pharmacy certificate which later on will upgrade D.Pharm & to B.Pharm. Now please help me to obtain the certificate in distant learning which definitely must be an genuine one hope will reply with full details, thanks S.K Paul.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure followed to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy?
  2. Eligibility criteria for running a Medical shop
  3. How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for doing diploma in distance learning after B.Com and 4 years experience in Pharmacy store?
  5. Can I do any Medical Course after BCA? Which courses and colleges?
  6. Can I do Diploma in Pharmacy by correspondence in order to run a Pharmacy shop?
  7. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode?
  8. How to open a medical store?
  9. Age limit of Diploma in Pharmacy? Can single licence be used to open several shop? College which offers D.Pharmacy through distance mode?
  10. Where can i do Diploma in Pharmacy through distance learning?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  12. Can I do my BMLT through distance learning? I have qualified my D.Pharmacy
  13. Can I do D-Pharmacy in Distance Learning?
  14. Where to get address of diploma pharmacy distance learning college at Hyderabad
  15. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  16. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  17. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  18. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
16th June 2017, 09:55 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get pharmacy license to run shop through distance learning?

Distance mode D.Pharm and B.Pharm are not available. Hence, you can't get license in distance mode, you have to attend regular classes to complete the course and then apply for registration.

D.Pharm or B.Pharm is the minimum qualification to apply for pharmacist registration. Hence, you should get admission in a regular course.
10th June 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get pharmacy license to run shop through distance learning?

Arts graduate also can take admission in this course,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?