18th April 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy?

I want to open a medicine shop. So, I want a diploma in pharmacy in correspondence as I am in job. Can you please let me know the procedure which is followed to apply for the diploma course through distance learning?How to get the admission? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for doing diploma in distance learning after B.Com and 4 years experience in Pharmacy store?
  2. Admission procedure for diploma in D.Pharma through distance learning?
  3. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode?
  4. What is the couse duration for diploma in Pharmacy?
  5. How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to do diploma in Pharmacol through distance learning?
  7. Where to get address of diploma pharmacy distance learning college at Hyderabad
  8. Where can i do Diploma in Pharmacy through distance learning?
  9. Detailed information and admission procedure to study Distance Diploma in Pharmacy course?
  10. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Pharmacy for 12th candidate in Tamil Nadu?
  11. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in public administration via distance learning?
  13. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  14. List of universities offering distance learning program in B.Pharma? I have completed my Diploma in pharmacy technician
  15. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  16. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. What are the courses to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical?
  18. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
18th April 2017, 11:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy?

Diploma in pharmacy is not a correspondence course and it has practical classes, which requires you to be regular. There is no way AICTE and PCI will give distance mode diploma in pharmacy qualification.

For medical shop license, one needs to complete D.Pharma and 500 hours of training in a hospital pharmacy to get the tag of Pharmacist.
18th April 2017, 11:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy?

To do Diploma course in Pharmacy through distance mode, you must have to complete your class 12th in Science stream studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks. After that appear in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council, qualifying in which you can take admission to study Diploma course in Pharmacy in the respective Colleges offering the said course through distance mode.
29th January 2021, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done mba in marketing and also have 2 years of experience,but wanted to have D.pharma degree,is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?