18th June 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Home Nursing seats are available in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies for Diploma in Home Nursing course? I want to join this Diploma course in this institute so tell me how many seats are there?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma in Home Nursing admission in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies? -- [New]
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
  5. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  6. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  7. Required Cut off marks to get admission for MBBS and BDS in the colleges of Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How many Diploma in Business Management seats are available National Institute of Retail Management?
  9. List of the government colleges in Mumbai for MBA?
  10. How many Diploma in Nursing Administration seats are available in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MBA in IIT through CAT?
  12. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  13. How many Diploma in Export & Import Management seats are available in AIIMAS?
  14. Procedure for D.Ed admission? College which I can pursue in Mumbai? Where is D.Ed government college in Thane and Raigad District?
  15. How many Diploma in Accounting & Auditing seats are available in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  16. Seats available for Diploma in e-Business course in All India Institute of Management Studies? How to get admission?
  17. What is the procedure to join a good B School?
  18. How much salary can I get after doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
15th November 2018, 05:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Home Nursing seats are available in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?

National Institute of Medical and Management Studies

As per my knowledge, 45 Diploma in Home Nursing seats is available in the National Institute of Medical and Management Studies.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

392 A/B, Baramunda Village (Between New Bus-Stand & Flyover Bridge)
Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?