8th May 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Export & Import Management seats are available in AIIMAS?

Hi friends, I want to join Diploma in Export & Import Management course which is available All India Institute of Management Studies? I would like to know about that how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  4. Differences among Export & Import Management and International Marketing Management Diploma courses?
  5. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Import & Export Management course?
  6. Possibility to do Diploma in Export and Import Management for B.A.(Pass) graduate?
  7. Procedure to apply for government job which are related to import and export?
  8. Further courses after BAF and Diploma in Export Import?
  9. Job opportunities through Diploma in Export and Import Management course?
  10. Admission in Diploma Export-Import management in external? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What courses would be suitable for me after doing diploma in Export Import Management? I am B.Com graduation student from Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Export and Import Management? Course structure of this Diploma course?
  13. How and in which college should I apply for post graduation course in Shipping & Export?
  14. How can I apply for CHA entrance exam? I want to do PG diploma in export and import management through Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning
  15. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Import-Export programme?
  16. How many Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management seats are available in IISTEM, Unnao? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?
  18. What to do to join a course of import export after giving exam of B.A Economics?
15th February 2019, 01:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Export & Import Management seats are available in AIIMAS?

All India Institute Of Management Studies

As per my knowledge, 45 Diploma in Export & Import Management seats is available in AIIMAS.

For further information, you can contact:

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004
Phone: 044 2495 6036
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?