2nd June 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Accounting & Auditing seats are available in Saga Institute of Management Studies?

I want to do Diploma in Accounting & Auditing from Saga Institute of Management Studies. I would like to know that how many seats are there for this course in this university? Please tell me about the seats availability. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma in Accounting & Auditing seats are available in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  5. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  6. Admission criteria and course structure of Diploma(Arts & Craft) in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Translation at Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  8. How many Diploma in Export & Import Management seats are available in AIIMAS?
  9. What is the value of studying in ICWAI?
  10. How many Diploma in Accounting Management seats are available in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow? -- [New]
  11. Can I get job in Corporate Accounting, Auditing, Business Finance and Income Tax Department after completing Diploma in Finance & Accounting on Graduation basis?
  12. Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma(Database Administration) in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  13. How many Diploma in Home Nursing seats are available in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
  14. How can I relate Pastry Management with Accountancy if completed Diploma in Pastry Management & Accountancy?
  15. Seats available for Diploma in e-Business course in All India Institute of Management Studies? How to get admission?
  16. How many subjects are there in CA? What is the passing marks for the same?
  17. What are the steps after passing CPT?
  18. Which group can be taken in 11th standard to become a chartered accountant? -- [Most Discussed]
15th November 2018, 11:35 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Accounting & Auditing seats are available in Saga Institute of Management Studies?

Saga Institute of Management Studies

As per my knowledge, 45 Diploma in Accounting & Auditing seats is available in Saga Institute of Management Studies.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Opp. Municipal Office, Down Hill, Malappuram, Kerala 676519
Phone: 0483 325 0000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?