11th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Seats available for Diploma in e-Business course in All India Institute of Management Studies? How to get admission?

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I like to know about the seats available in All India Institute of Management Studies for Diploma in e-Business course. Can you tell me how many seats are available for this course? And how I can get admission?

9th April 2017, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats available for Diploma in e-Business course in All India Institute of Management Studies? How to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I like to know about the seats available in All India Institute of Management Studies for Diploma in e-Business course. Can you tell me how many seats are available for this course? And how I can get admission?

You can download the application form from the All India Institute of Management Studies website and apply for taking admission to the course. The course is a distance mode course; admission is open throughout the year. The Diploma E-Business is a six months course. Candidates who have completed 10th or 12th or Diploma or Graduation or Post Graduation are eligible to study the Diploma in E-Business at All India Institute of Management Studies. The fees for the course will be around Rs 2800 + taxes. The number of seats is not mentioned, as the admission will be done at any time. The All India Institute of Management Studies website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?