27th June 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Interior Designing seats are available in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?

Hi everyone, I want to take admission in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut for studying PG Diploma in Interior Designing. So, please tell me about the seats availability over there. I would like to know that how many seats are there in this college for this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Interior Designing in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Interior Designing in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Interior Designing in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?
  4. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  6. Diploma in Interior Designing student can get lateral entry into B.Sc Interior Designing?
  7. Can I pursue interior design course along with BMS or B.Com?
  8. Best colleges of fashion designing in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What course I can do after Diploma in Interior Designing? What are the options available for doing Masters?
  10. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  11. How to take admission in diploma of interior designing after 10th?
  12. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  13. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  14. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  15. Can I study BSc(Interior Design) with 48% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  16. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
  17. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  18. What can I do after diploma in interior design? What are the courses available next?
30th April 2019, 10:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Interior Designing seats are available in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?

The total number of PG Diploma in Interior Designing seats are available in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut is 35.

Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 3rd floor, Zam Zam building, Opp: Nandhilathu G-Mart, Mavoor Road, Kozhikode, Kerala 673001
Phone: 0495 402 2478
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?