8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How much I can earn through Diploma in X-Ray Technology course?

If I do Diploma course in X-Ray Technology then how much I can earn? I want to know about my earning through this Diploma course. Can I know about this?

8th October 2016, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much I can earn through Diploma in X-Ray Technology course?

Earning will depend on the kind of organisation you are working with. If you are working in a metro city, in a reputed hospital, then salary would be higher than rural areas.

Hence, you should try to get job in a reputed hospital. Most of the people who have such qualification, open their own lab, if they have links with some doctors in their area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?