8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?

I have done 12th with PCM and now got admission in B.Sc(Mathematics) course. I want to do Diploma in X-Ray Technology as I feel it is essential to do some extra courses. So, I have decided to do this Diploma course. But I want to know can I get any benefit through this course? Is it really beneficial?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study correspondence B.Tech for Manufacturing Technology Diploma student?
  2. How I can study Diploma in X-Ray Technology after 12th with Science (Biology)? Where should I go for it?
  3. List of institutes offering Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Kolkata
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dermatology for a candidate after completion of BHMS? Eligibility to study?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Aviation Management for B.A.(Pass) student? Eligibility to study?
  6. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Multimedia for B.Com graduate?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in JAVA Technology in NIIT for B.Sc(Chemistry) candidate?
  9. How Diploma in Designing course is beneficial to study for Auto cad 2D & 3D completed student? Syllabus of this course?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University being a 12th Science student?
  11. Which Diploma course should i do to become a X-Ray Technician?
  12. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Acupuncture for BHMS holder?
  13. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Graphic Design for B.A. graduate?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  16. Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Taxation Law for M.Com postgraduate?
  18. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management? How this course will be beneficial in my career? -- [New]
10th October 2016, 03:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?

As long as you are interested in the field of study you are choosing, there is always a chance of growing your career to a next level. Therefore, do not worry about the career opportunities. If you are interested in the course you should opt for it and I am sure it will prove to be beneficial for you.

However, it will be totally a different field, you will be facing some difficulties throughout the course but if you clear the obstacles, you will do well in your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?