8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BDS through Diploma in Dental Mechanics course?

I want to get admission for Diploma in Dental Mechanics course. But I want to know that after this course I can get admission in BDS course? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to become Doctor through Dental Mechanics Diploma course?
  2. Course structure of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Patna Dental College & Hospital? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. Is the admission in BDS dental course through AIPMT or is it done separately?
  4. Does D.Y.Patil College Offer Diploma course after completing BDS(Dental)?
  5. Being a BDS Doctor am I eligible to study Psychology Diploma course?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Patna Dental College & Hospital?
  7. Requirements to study Doctor of Dental Public Health course in University of Malaysia for BDS student?
  8. Am I allowed to do a job in Dental Assistance after doing BDS?
  9. How much percentage I need for Dentist?
  10. What are the job opportunities available in government hospitals after BDS course completion?
  11. Can I get BDS admission in any Dental college without appearing in any entrance exam?
  12. Possibility to study MDS course from best Dental colleges of UK? Procedure to choose a college? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission to study BDS in any Dental college if secured 14000 rank in COMEDK-UGET?
  14. Procedure to pursue BDS after completion of Dental Hygine studies?
  15. BDS after Dental Hygienist ( 10+2 ) two year certificate course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any Dental college affiliate by Karunya University, Tamil Nadu? Fee structure and admission procedure to study BDS course?
  17. Can I get MBBS/BDS after scoring 1715 rank in WBJEE? How much rank is requierd to get admission in Dr Rahmed Dental College or any other Dental college?
  18. Pre-requisites to prepare for PG exam of MDS?
8th October 2016, 10:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BDS through Diploma in Dental Mechanics course?

For BDS admission one has to complete class 12th with PCB stream. Also, you must have 50% marks in PCB stream, then only you will become eligible for dental entrance exam.

Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exams like NEET or AIPMT or any state level medical entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?