12th January 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

List of Colleges offering Hotel Management course? Required Entrance Exam to give and required percentage of marks for this?

i want to do hotel management want to know that vich college is aviable and how much % is required and is it necessary to give entrance exam ????plz help

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  2. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  4. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  6. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  7. Required Percentage of marks in 10th Class to join Hotel Management course?
  8. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  9. What should I do to join MBA in Hospital Administration being a BDS student?
  10. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  11. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  12. How much percentage of marks is required for Hotel Management Diploma?
  13. Percentage required in Hotel Management after passing 12th commerce?
  14. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  15. Required Percentage of Marks to join Hotel Management course?
  16. Minimum marks required for Hotel Management in 12th?
  17. Required percentage to take admission for Hotel Management in best colleges of India?
  18. What is the percentage criteria required for getting admission in hotel management course? -- [New]
31st January 2012, 06:19 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Hotel Management course? Required Entrance Exam to give and required percentage of marks for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do hotel management want to know that vich college is aviable and how much % is required and is it necessary to give entrance exam ????plz help
Hi,
Let me answer your questions one by one.

QUALIFICATION FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT

The minimum educational qualification required to do hotel management courses is a pass in 10+2 in any stream.

You can do certificate course, diploma or bachelors degree course in hotel management.
Certificate course is of 6 months duration, diploma is of 1 year and half month duration, bachelors degree is of 3 years duration.

ENTRANCE EXAMS

Students who wish to do this course from government institutes are required to give a common entrance exam.

The topics in the exam will be: English, Reasoning, General Science and General Knowledge.
Duration: 2 hours, normally held in the month of April.

Private organizations also held their own exam and the pattern is almost same.

INSTITUTES IN INDIA

Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences, Bangalore

Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Agra College of Management and Technology (A.C.M.T.), New Delhi

Chaitanya College of Management Studies (C.C.M.S.), Vishakapatnam

Indore Professional Studies Academy (I.P.S. Academy) of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Indore

Moti Mahal College of Hotel Management, Mangalore

Mumbai College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Mumbai

Taha College of Management, Bangalore

The Oxford College of Hotel Management, Bangalore

Welcomegroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (W.G.S.H.A.), Manipal
24th August 2012, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Hotel Management course? Required Entrance Exam to give and required percentage of marks for this?

now i have passed the diploma in civil engg. but i want to addmision in hotel management college.......so please tell me that all the requirments for admission in hotel managment degree college.
24th November 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I Want to do HOTEL MANAGEMENT COURSE AFTER MY GRADUATION... SO i need to know what i need to do to do that course... Plse tell i want to know that or email me in this [email protected]
29th May 2013, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

I belong frm comerce stream n ive cmpltd mah BBA degree dis yr. Im having 67% marks throughout d career. May i opt for hotel mgmt plzz suggest me ??
29th May 2013, 07:14 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

List of Colleges offering Hotel Management course

Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences, Bangalore

Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Agra College of Management and Technology (A.C.M.T.), New Delhi

Chaitanya College of Management Studies (C.C.M.S.), Vishakapatnam

Indore Professional Studies Academy (I.P.S. Academy) of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Indore

Moti Mahal College of Hotel Management, Mangalore

Mumbai College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Mumbai

Taha College of Management, Bangalore

The Oxford College of Hotel Management, Bangalore

Welcomegroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (W.G.S.H.A.), Manipal

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?