19th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?

I am BE Mechanical from Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya, Vallabh Vidya Nagar, Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from Kadakia Institute of Management, Ankleshwar and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management from IMME, New Delhi. Please tell me procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam conducted for Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management from IMME, New Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What should I do to get a job in Airlines while doing BMS 1st year right now?
  3. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  4. Which is the best course to join in Aviation field after completion of B.Tech course in Mechanical stream?
  5. Private colleges in NCR offering MA in Psychology?
  6. Details to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management course at University of Delhi? -- [New]
  7. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  8. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  10. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi
  11. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management at NMIMS? Fees and requirements for it?
  13. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Event management course?
  14. Top 20 colleges in India providing MBA in Aviation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges in Delhi to study Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management? Can I get admission through CAT and MAT?
  16. Which are best Software and Hardware courses that I can pursue after completing B.Tech EEE?
  17. What are the options available after M.Com completion?
  18. Work experience to apply for Energy Auditing / Energy Manager exam?
22nd October 2017, 11:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?

In order to get admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management from IMME, New Delhi, you should have completed your graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university in any discipline. With this eligibility you have to appear for the entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, GMAT and CMAT. After getting qualified in the above mentioned entrance examination you have to visit the college, fill the application form and submit it with the required fees. The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview. Finally, after clearing the interview you have to complete the documentation process and can get admission in that college.
22nd October 2017, 11:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?

Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management at IMME, New Delhi:

In order to get admission into this course, you are required to apply online for this course through online mode. Online applications are given in the link that is given below.

Besides this, course fee structure and other details are given in the below link. So you are required to apply online with proper details and you need to pay the registration of Rs.500/- for applying for this course.

Click here for Specializations available

Click here for How to apply procedure

For admissions, contact upon - 09810157920, 09810046617
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?