3rd October 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed for doing Diploma?

I want to do Diploma after passing 10th standard. So i want to know how much percentage is needed for doing diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of form availability for JELET?
  2. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E
  3. Which all reputed companies requires marks of Diploma in CSE? Minimum percentage requirement?
  4. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E 3nd year in mechanical engineering
  5. Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  7. How much percentage is needed for 10th in Indian Navy?
  8. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  9. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  10. What is the percentage needed to get admission in diploma college?
  11. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after completing BPP course? How much percentage is needed for BPP exam?
  12. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  13. After completing BPP course can I get admission in diploma engineering? How much percentage is needed to score in BPP exam?
  14. Which exam should I answer to get into Pondicherry University? How much percentage is needed?
  15. How much percentage is needed for NDA? Which subject is required?
  16. Can I get admission to study Engineering Diploma course after completing BPP course? Percentage required to get admission?
  17. Which diploma is needed after completing BCA with 65%?
  18. How much percentage is needed in B.Tech to attend GATE?
3rd October 2015, 10:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed for doing Diploma?

No percentage criteria is required for doing Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue Diploma course, you must have passed 10th standard in all subjects from a recognised board and to get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
3rd October 2015, 10:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed for doing Diploma?

It depends on the state in which you will pursue the diploma course as different states have different eligibility criteria for diploma course in their polytechnic colleges. Even the eligibility criteria is different for the private universities too. However, most of the states 50% in tenth as the eligibility criteria while the private universities have 60% in tenth as the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?