12th September 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

In which companies I can get god Job after completion of M.Sc in IT?

I have done MSc(IT) with distinguish marks.Kindly suggest me,in which organisation I shall apply for a good job.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does this better for me to do MBA course after completion of BE?
  3. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  4. Which companies could I join after completing MSc CS?
  5. Which IT companies will accept M.Sc graduate with below 60% marks for job?
  6. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  8. What kind of job will I get after completion of MSc IT course
  9. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?
  10. List of jobs I can apply for, after completing MSC in environmental science?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  12. How can I get a job after completion of MSc in SKU?
  13. How to get Job in good Companies after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  14. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  15. What are the companies in which I can get a job after completing MSc statistics with 75% marks
  16. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  17. Which module is good for SAP? I have done my diploma in software programming
  18. How to get Job in ISRO or NASA after completion of M.Sc in Astronomy?
13th September 2012, 04:33 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which companies I can get god Job after completion of M.Sc in IT?

Its good that you have passed MSc(IT) with distinction.
You can apply to all major software comapnies like Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Sterling Commerce,
CSC, IBM etc.
These days it has become very difficult to find a job for an IT fresher.
You should take help from job consultancy websites like Timesjobs, Monster, Nicco Ventures etc.

You might not get a good salary as a fresher but you should join whatever job you get in
your field and the salary is suitable for your living at least.

After one year experience you will easily get salary raise in the same company or good
switching options.
It is really hard to find a job for an IT fresher because mostly fresher recruitment is done
through campus interviews that is why you need to register on the above said consultancy
websites.
Also register on the official website of all the software companies. You could be called if any
suitable postition is vacant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?