27th August 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Diploma in Teaching children with mental retardation?

How to pursue Diploma in Teaching children with mental retardation?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for getting admission to B.Ed course in Distance Education?
  2. Detailed information, admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's Degree of Special Education in Mental Retardation?
  3. Part time Psychology course classes in Bangalore? course details and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the government colleges for diploma in teaching?
  5. How to pursue a career in teaching field after doing B.Com? Can I take Maths for teaching
  6. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  7. How to pursue career in teaching in schools? Is it necessary to do B.Ed?
  8. What is the date of the entrance test of B.Ed? I am from Jammu and Kashmir
  9. Names of the universities offering M.Phil, Ph.D? What is the syllabus for it?
  10. Importance of M.Ed for senior lecturer who have experience more than 15 years?
  11. Details of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Special Education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. Can I do Diploma in Teaching while doing M.Sc Physics?
  13. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  14. Procedure to pursue B.Ed correspondence course from Jamia Millia University?
  15. What steps are to be taken to pursue teaching in fashion in colleges?
  16. Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course?
  17. Can I apply for teaching or assistant teaching job in UP? I am a economics PG from Agra University
  18. What are the options available for me apart from teaching after pursing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Can I pursue any kind of training along with my Training?
1st May 2018, 10:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue Diploma in Teaching children with mental retardation?

"Diploma In Early Childhood Special Education (Mental Retardation)".
DECSE(MR) is 1 year full time course recognized by the RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India's).
There are many institutes/Colleges in India which provides this Diploma course.

Anyone who has passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks (for general category) and 40% (for reserved category) from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Diploma In Early Childhood Special Education.

Admission Criteria:-

Educational Qualification: 10+2 : 60 marks

Preferential weightage for candidates for Science/Engineering stream : 10 marks

Weightage for experienced / sponsored candidates : 05 marks

Parents / siblings of persons with mental retardation : 05 marks

Interview : 20 marks

TOTAL : 100 MARKS

Admission procedure:-

You can apply direct to the Institutes where you want to pursue. There are no entrance examination for admission. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in 12th standard. Final selection of the candidates will be done based on the scores obtained in the 10+2 examination, any teaching experience and performance in the interview.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?