12th May 2011, 12:48 AM
pp1689

What are the options available for me apart from teaching after pursing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Can I pursue any kind of training along with my Training?

hi evry1 i am pursuing my m.tech in biotechnology.....i want to know if i dont iwsh to pursue phd what are the available options i have apart teaching...thnx...nd lastly is there any other thing that i can do along with my mtech like any training...

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Are training degrees by private institutions valid for Teaching job?
  3. Any facility for summer training in Biotechnology in AMU? Procedure to pursue the summer training?
  4. What kind of training is given to IPS merit holders? Timing sets for training?
  5. Internship in any company in Odisha being a B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  6. How to apply for training in Telecom Companies?
  7. Winter training in Biotechnology?
  8. What kind of training is given in software company for electrical students? -- [New]
  9. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  10. Is there any training for Biotechnology freshers?
  11. Training in any company for Biotechnology?
  12. How to do bachelor education from Manipur University? I am doing PG in sociology from Kanpur University?
  13. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  14. Can I get 2 months training in plant biotechnology free training?
  15. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  16. Names of the good institute in Abroad to pursue training in Biotechnology for 2 months?
  17. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  18. List of industries which offer Training to B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate? Procedure to apply?
25th August 2011, 11:43 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: What are the options available for me apart from teaching after pursing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Can I pursue any kind of training along with my Training?

Apart from job in Teaching you can do Job in ::

1. Online jobs information about Microbiology.

2.Drug and pharmaceutical Research

3. Public funded laboratories

4.Chemical Industry

5. Environment control

6.Waste management

etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?