18th May 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do course of construction management after working as a civil engineer?

i am a working civil engineer and have 25 years field experience road building and under ground utilities. i want to do course of construction management. please tell me about college

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  2. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
  3. How to study PG course in Construction Management after working in Bangalore(Civil engineering)
  4. Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?
  5. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  6. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Careers in Management after graduation in Civil Engineering?
  8. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  9. Cochin University, B. Tech In Civil Engineering, 4th Sem Construction Engineering and Management-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Which stream of MBA will be more beneficial for a person with Civil Engineering background?
  11. How to make way for Masters degree after Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  12. How to do full time MBA in Construction Management after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  13. How to do construction engineering and management? I am a civil engineering student
  14. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  15. How to do a course in graduate certificate in construction qualify management in NICMAR? I am working in SIMPLEX infrastructures
  16. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
  17. Will there be any course available for M.Arch under correspondence for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil from IGNOU?
  18. Is this possible for me to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering being a candidate having completed 12th class with science stream in 2004 and working with a Construction Company? List of Colleges offering this course? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?