12th January 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How to study Advanced Diploma in Spanish Language from University of Delhi?

I am Mechanical Engineering graduate and now want to study Advanced Diploma in Spanish Language. Please tell me can I study it from University of Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission to study M.A.(Spanish) in University of Salamanca for Advanced Diploma(Spanish)? Total fee expenses and scholarships available for this course?
  2. When the application form for Foreign Languages course will be distributed by DU?
  3. Which course is best to study in India to get a good job in Peru???
  4. What are the government jobs possible with Spanish language?
  5. Which institutes are best for learning Foreign Languages?
  6. How to do Spanish Language from Doon University?
  7. How to study Spanish Language and MBA from University of La Laguna, Spain? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  8. How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?
  9. Am i eligible for CDS examination after doing B.A Hons Spanish from Delhi University
  10. Availibility of Government jobs after completing advance diploma in German language from Delhi University?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur? -- [New]
  12. Courses related to travel and tourism after graduation in spanish language and literature studies from JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Courses available in Spain to study after Polytechnic? Does Spanish language is compulsory to study at Spain?
  14. Does R&AW need language expert(Spanish)?
  15. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
  16. What percentage is required in 12th std for applying Spanish language in India?
  17. How may I get sample paper for language course in French and Spanish?
  18. Procedure to do part time advanced diploma in industrial safety from Annamalai University?
14th January 2018, 08:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Advanced Diploma in Spanish Language from University of Delhi?

Procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Spanish Language from University of Delhi:

In order to pursue Advanced Diploma in Spanish course, you are required to follow the below instructions and eligibility criteria required for it.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "Diploma" or its equivalent course in the concerned discipline from a recognized university.

>> The selection process is done basically on the basis of marks secured in Written Test and Personal Interview.

>> And the candidates who have diploma in the concerned language from the institution other than this Delhi university will have to appear in the admission test.

>> Besides this, if you have a diploma one year or else more before the admission year in this case also you are required to appear in the admission test.

>> You are required to apply online from the official website of Delhi University for pursuing this course and to appear in entrance examination conducted by this university.
14th January 2018, 11:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Advanced Diploma in Spanish Language from University of Delhi?

As you have completed mechanical engineering course, so you are eligible to pursue Advanced Diploma in Spanish Language from Delhi University. You can visit the official website of DU or you can visit their campus and register for the program. There will be a written examination before the admission. If you qualify the examination, then you can get admission for the course. For more details you can contact the university at the given details:

Delhi University Contact: Benito Juarez Rd, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, Phone: 011 2700 6900

Web: http://www.du.ac.in/du/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?