28th June 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

When the application form for Foreign Languages course will be distributed by DU?

Hello
Can I please get the date for when
the application forms for foreign languages
courses in D.U would get out ?????????
please let me know immediately
thank you

21st December 2017, 08:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form for Foreign Languages course will be distributed by DU?

Delhi University offers special foreign language certificate courses, each courses is a 3 month full time course. You can pursue Delhi University language courses in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Romanian and Portuguese.
Application forms for these courses will be available on the month of June and July every year. You have to apply for the course at the department office. You need to submit the application form in the college with the essential documents.

University of Delhi offers Diploma level and Advanced Diploma level language courses. In order to get admission in university you will have to appear in an University's admission test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?