16th February 2012, 01:55 PM
manishkkk

What percentage is required in 12th std for applying Spanish language in India?

Spanish language in India for apply how many percent should i have in 12........................
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best to study in India to get a good job in Peru??? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to learn french language/spanish language through distance mode anywhere in India?
  3. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  4. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th?
  5. What is the percentage required in 12th for Japanese Language course?
  6. Does R&AW need language expert(Spanish)?
  7. How much percentage is required in 12th standard?
  8. How to do Spanish Language from Doon University?
  9. What is the qualification required to apply for CA? What is the percentage required in class 10th and 12th to apply for CA
  10. How may I get sample paper for language course in French and Spanish?
  11. How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. What's percentage of 12th std is required in campus placement? I've secured 51% marks in 12th
  13. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA?
  14. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
  15. How can I apply for PTFLL-GTP?How may I get Spanish previous year question papers? I know Spanish language and have knowledge of north zeone history monuments
  16. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Courses related to travel and tourism after graduation in spanish language and literature studies from JNU?
  18. Is Mathematics necessary for CA? What is the percentage required in 12th standard?
2nd April 2016, 10:57 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What percentage is required in 12th std for applying Spanish language in India?

There is no any percentage criteria defined to learn Spanish language, Because Spanish is just a simple language like English and other language. Spanish is considered one of the easiest languages for a native English speaker to learn.

The main difference in between Spanish & English is that Spanish grammar and sentence structure are different from English, but simpler.

There are so many ways by which anybody can learn Spanish language like :

1. Private Tutor - You can join any private coaching center to learn Spanish language, But you will need to give sufficient time to understand and to speak fluently.

2. Audio Courses and CD-roms : This is one of the most interesting method to learn Spanish because there is no limit for time. You can play CD or Audio player as per your free time. Also you can revise each and every topics many times to clear your doubts.

3. Online Spanish Courses : Online course is a nice platform to learn Spanish. Here you may have to pay some bugs of money to learn Spanish. But it requires internet connections.

So you can start learning Spanish through any of the above method.
29th June 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What percentage is required in 12th std for applying Spanish language in India?

Which type of questions are asked in Spanish language entrance exam run by Doon University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?