18th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How to study Spanish Language and MBA from University of La Laguna, Spain? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?

I am BE CSE graduate and visited Spain for work purpose. I have decided to study Spanish Language and MBA from University of La Laguna, Spain. How to study both the courses? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in Spain to study after Polytechnic? Does Spanish language is compulsory to study at Spain?
  2. Eligibility to get admission to study M.A.(Spanish) in University of Salamanca for Advanced Diploma(Spanish)? Total fee expenses and scholarships available for this course?
  3. Name of institutions for a degree in Spanish language
  4. What are the government jobs possible with Spanish language?
  5. Which course is best to study in India to get a good job in Peru???
  6. How to do Spanish Language from Doon University?
  7. How to study Advanced Diploma in Spanish Language from University of Delhi? -- [New]
  8. How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?
  9. Does R&AW need language expert(Spanish)?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of language course in Spanish?
  11. Details of diploma course of teaching English as second language from correspondence? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, form submission dates and study center details for the same?
  12. What percentage is required in 12th std for applying Spanish language in India?
  13. How may I get sample paper for language course in French and Spanish?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MS at Graz University of Technology, Austria? Will I have to learn Austrian Language to study here?
  15. What are the vacancies in ministry of external affairs or Gazetted Posts in Delhi or Openings in UN
  16. How can I get admission in Spanish Language or M.A course in Bengali in distance? I am a Arts graduate in geography honors from Shridhar University
  17. Can I take admission in B.Ed having B.A English honors with 44% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for PTFLL-GTP? How may I get Spanish previous year question papers? I know Spanish language and have knowledge of north zeone history monuments
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?