26th November 2011, 10:59 PM
santosh_kr_pandit

How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?

i want to learn spanish language and what should be recuirment for study.
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?
  2. What's the future prospective of learning Spanish? Is learning German more beneficial than Spanish?
  3. Is it possible to learn french language/spanish language through distance mode anywhere in India?
  4. How many seats are there for general candidates to learn spanish language course in BHU?
  5. How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?
  6. Does R&AW need language expert(Spanish)?
  7. How to do Spanish Language from Doon University?
  8. Which course is best to study in India to get a good job in Peru??? -- [New]
  9. What percentage is required in 12th std for applying Spanish language in India?
  10. How may I get sample paper for language course in French and Spanish?
  11. Which language course should I opt after completing graduation in Botany so that it may be helpful in finding jobs?
  12. How can I apply for PTFLL-GTP? How may I get Spanish previous year question papers? I know Spanish language and have knowledge of north zeone history monuments
  13. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  14. How to get a job after studying spanish language?
  15. Which course is good between B.A/BSc/Tourism and B.A in International Hotel Management or Culinary? Which language is useful to learn?
  16. How may I work with Spanish customer care services? I've a good basic knowledge of Spanish language
  17. How can I build my career in foreign languages after gaining work experience in BPO? I am a arts student and want to learn any suitable foreign language
  18. Can I do computer related courses after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
7th April 2012, 06:52 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?

Hi

SPANISH is the Native Language of Spain. It is also regarded as one of the most beautiful languages in the world.

There are many special Spanish traditions which spell bound the tourist who visit Spain from different parts of the world.

Now coming to you learning Spanish, I would recommend that either you do your graduation in Spanish Language.

Or you may do your graduation in some other course, and rather take up Spanish from the famous British School of Languages.

It is located in Connaught Place so you can go there and get admission.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
7th April 2012, 09:13 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?

Countries and territories where Spanish is a important language

Argentina
Bolivia
Chile
Colombia
Costa Rica
Cuba
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Guatemala
Honduras
Mexico
Nicaragua
Panama
Paraguay
Peru
Puerto Rico
Spain
Uruguay
Venezuela

Spanish language is easy to learn as compare to other languages like french etc.

There are many career options after doing the spanish language course.

You work as

Translator
Interpreter
Language Teacher
Linguist
Tourism
Entertainment
Public Relation
Embassies
Diplomatic Services
Publishing

For higher career prospects you should have at least degree in Spanish.

or

Diploma/Certificate in Spanish could also work in many areas.

You can do Diploma or Certificate Course from Institute Hispania.

website - http://institutohispania.com
3rd November 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?

i am learning spanish language,which course should i do after 12th for a good career?
24th June 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a student pursuing degree in instrumentation engg. Which foreign language would be profeessionly useful in future in this sector? i need a sincere opinion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?