9th March 2018, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Fashion Designing course from NIFT?

Hello, I am currently in 10th standard and willing to make career in Fashion Designing. Please tell me how to study Diploma in Fashion Designing course from NIFT?

9th May 2018, 01:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Fashion Designing course from NIFT?

You cannot opt for Diploma in Fashion Designing after the completion of class 10th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in any discipline from a recognized Board can apply for the Diploma course in Fashion Designing.
So, you must have to complete your class 12th examination first, after that you have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by NIFT, qualifying in which you can apply for the Diploma course in Fashion Designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?