18th February 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can a diploma pass out get admission to first year engineering without MH-CET entrance exam?

I am a diploma pass out in Civil Engineering. Can I get admission to first year engineering on the basis of diploma pass out percentage? Without giving entrance exam i.e. CET. I have completed my diploma from government polytechnic Aurangabad.

Related Questions:
  1. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. How to do BTech in Biotechnology? I am working in reputed Bio Pharmaceutical company
  5. Previous year Diploma CET question papers?
  6. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  7. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  8. Whether I should do direct Diploma or Diploma through CET?
  9. Can I sit for IIT entrance exam after diploma in electrical engineering without class 12th?
  10. What is the upper age limit for 2nd year admission in engineering after diploma?
  11. How to get admission in Diploma in Interior Designing course after completion of BE Civil engineering at IITs? Which entrance exam will I have to pass for admission?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible for getting admission in 2nd year of engineering into VJTI under other than home university category?
  14. Can I get lateral entry in any government polytechnic college in Chattisgarh after doing BSc in Biological science?
  15. Which exam to pass to do further diploma courses after Civil engineering from USA?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  17. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  18. What is the marks criteria required in diploma course to apply for ISEET exam?
27th February 2018, 03:08 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a diploma pass out get admission to first year engineering without MH-CET entrance exam?

After completing your diploma in civil engineering, you can get admission in any engineering college. But you may have to clear entrance examination for admission in any government engineering colleges.

And you will get admission in 2nd year of engineering course instead of 1st year, on the basis of your diploma degree through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?