17th November 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

List of distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Legal & Business Environment

I am B.Com holder and doing job in Insurance company. Now I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Legal & Business Environment. Please send me list of colleges in distance mode.

Related Questions:
  1. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  2. Best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Safety and Environment -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  3. List of top business colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Finance with fees
  4. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Environment Technician course?
  5. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  6. List of best colleges and entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management
  7. Can I complete Law course through correspondence?
  8. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with HR stream? List of colleges along with fee structure?
  9. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  10. List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream
  11. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  12. Which course should I pursue after completing BBM?
  13. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  14. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development Understanding the Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Details about Post Graduate Diploma in NGO Management course? Which are the distance colleges for it?
  16. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management in distance mode?
  17. List of best Institutes offering Post Graduate Diploma in French through distance mode?
  18. List of universities to study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting in distance mode? Module of course and details about semester examination?
18th November 2017, 08:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Legal & Business Environment

List of colleges:

Akola law college, Maharashtra.

Indian Law Institute, Delhi.

Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi.

Mahatma Jyoti Rao phoole University, Rajasthan.

National Law School of India University, Bangalore.

National Law University, Delhi.

Tamilnadu Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University, Tamil Nadu.
18th November 2017, 09:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Legal & Business Environment

List of colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in legal and business environment:

Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi.

University of North Bengal, West Bengal.

The Indian society of international law, Delhi.

Tamil Nadu Doctor Ambedkar Law University, Tamil Nadu.

National Law University, Delhi.

National Law School of India University, Bangalore.

Mahatma Jyoti Rao phoole University, Rajasthan.
19th November 2017, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Com holder and doing job in Insurance company. Now I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Legal & Business Environment. Please send me list of colleges in distance mode.

List of distance colleges to study a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal & Business Environment is given below;

Amity University Online - Official Website

The Tamilnadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Department of Distance Education - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?