8th November 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Advanced Diploma after completing Industrial Training?

Sir, I am studying diploma 3rd year and i have completed my industrial training. And i don't want to do btech. So i want to do advanced diploma in civil engineering. How to get admission in the course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?
  2. Companies which offer Industrial Training for Diploma engineering student in Kochi
  3. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  4. Where can I get the 6 months industrial training while doing special diploma in Electronics?
  5. Can I take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma
  6. Application procedure for job in Aviation Industry after having diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is Industrial training is must for the same?
  7. Is there a chance to do industrial training in Airbus, L&T and other such companies?
  8. Is there any company providing Industrial Training in Hyderabad?
  9. Companies offering industrial training to B.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  11. What can I do after completing diploma in industrial electronics?
  12. Industrial Training for 6 months for Diploma in Embedded Systems 6th semester student?
  13. Which company provides industrial training with stipend or without stipend in Udaipur?
  14. What are the opportunities for industrial training?
  15. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  16. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  17. Scope and job opportunities in Microbiology course?
  18. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
29th November 2015, 08:26 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in Advanced Diploma after completing Industrial Training?

First of all you have to complete basic diploma in trade in which you want to do advance level diploma. So first of all take admission in basic diploma course in civil engineering after that you are eligible to do advance diploma.

You also have option to do b.tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?