4th November 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Delhi and Noida? Total fee expenses of this course?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do one year Diploma in Hardware & Networking course. Please confirmed me with institutes in Delhi and Noida with fee expenses. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  2. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  3. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Hardware & Networking for a B.Com student?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  5. Best institute in Delhi to do diploma in computer hardware and networking in Delhi?
  6. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  8. Is Diploma in Business Administration worthy after B.Sc. in Hardware & Networking? -- [New]
  9. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  10. Courses in field of networking for Diploma in Computer Engineering and best institutes in Delhi?
  11. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  13. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  14. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  15. correspondence diploma mba course? details?
  16. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  17. Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?
  18. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
29th November 2015, 08:29 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Delhi and Noida? Total fee expenses of this course?

Here are some of the private institutes which are offering Hardware & Networking course:-

Jetking Infotrain Ltd. - Delhi
CMS Computer Institute, South Ex 1, Delhi
Indian Institute of Hardware Technology Ltd (IIHT), Kalkaji, Delhi
ECIL(Electronics Corporation of India Limited)- ECIT, Naraina, Delhi
Insparc Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Mahipalpur, Delhi
D U C A T.

All institutes have their own fee structure so for information about fee structure you need to visit institute's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?