6th June 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Information about Diploma courses in Uttar Pradesh? Opportunities after this course?

Well actually i have scored 50% in class 10th, now i want to know about the Diploma courses in Uttar Pradesh. And also tell me that what are the opportunities after doing this course?

10th June 2016, 11:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Diploma courses in Uttar Pradesh? Opportunities after this course?

Information about Diploma course in Uttar Pradesh (UP):

In order to pursue Diploma course in Uttar Pradesh, I suggest you to appear in JEECUP Entrance Examination. There are many top colleges which accept this JEECUP scope in order to offer Polytechnic courses. Diploma course in an undergraduate course which can be done directly after 10th Class. I suggest you to appear in JEECUP UP Polytechnic entrance exam to get admission in top colleges. Here are the top colleges that accept this JEECUP Score. They are,
> Chandauli Polytechnic
> Chatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj Government Polytechnic
> Balwant Rural Engineering Institute
> Anar Devi Khandelwal Mahila Polytechnic
> Dev Nagari Polytechnic

After successful completion of Diploma course, you may find very less job opportunities. So I suggest you to continue your studies that is to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in the concerned stream to find better scope after completion of academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?