1st January 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Ed? What are the courses available?

i want to od b.ed in uttar predesh as i am a citison of uttar pradesh. but my father is in army so i am living in amla in madhya pradesh .can you tell me how can i get addmission in b.ed.tell me what are the courses available in your college.

24th September 2012, 08:35 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Ed? What are the courses available?

Ours is a education forum and not a college. We provide solution to the queries raised by the students or guardians on education. It does not matter whether you are from Madhya Pradesh or other state, you can certainly apply for B.Ed in Institution in Uttar Pradesh. To get admission in B.ed you should be a graduate with minimum 55% aggregate marks in under graduate from a recognized college/university. You can avail the form from the official website of the college of your choice or you can visit the admission department of the institutions to avail it.

To do B.Ed in any subject it should be one of your major subject's in undergraduate level.
24th September 2012, 08:44 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Ed? What are the courses available?

Ours is a education forum and not a college. We provide solution to the queries raised by the students or guardians on education. It does not matter whether you are from Madhya Pradesh or other state, you can certainly apply for B.Ed in Institution in Uttar Pradesh. To get admission in B.ed you should be a graduate with minimum 55% aggregate marks in under graduate from a recognized college/university. You can avail the form from the official website of the college of your choice or you can visit the admission department of the institutions to avail it.

To do B.Ed in any subject it should be one of your major subject's in undergraduate level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?