1st December 2012, 02:26 PM
maheshamu

Is it possible to study diploma in Architectural Assistanceship through correspondence or distance mode

Is it possible to study diploma in architectural assistant-ship through correspondence or distance mode after completing 10th? please give me the details about offering institutes and university that offering via distance...please give me details.

Related Questions:
29th May 2013, 08:38 PM
kunal61294

Default Re: Is it possible to study diploma in Architectural Assistanceship through correspondence or distance mode

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University -YCMOU offers 3 -Years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship and 5 -Years Bachelor of Architecture programmes by Distance learning mode. You can try there. YCMOU is a good approved university.
One should be 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to be eligible to study B. Architecture.
Check YCMOU for eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architectural Assistantship.

More information from YCMOU web site
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?