9th August 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in B.Tech in Marine Engineering at IMU having Diploma in Mechanical Engineering certificate?

Respected sir, I have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering from IMU. Am I eligible to take admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for marine engineering with diploma completion or degree is needed in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for M.Tech marine engineering in IMU Chennai Campus after completing 12th with 67% aggregate
  3. Admission procedure for BE in Marine Engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  4. How to join merchant Navy when I have my education background as Commerce?
  5. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? List of certificate courses in Marine Science?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  7. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?
  8. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Process of admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  15. Qualification and procedure required to join LLB in IGNOU?
  16. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I join marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
11th August 2016, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in B.Tech in Marine Engineering at IMU having Diploma in Mechanical Engineering certificate?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering at IMU after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised institution. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma course in Mechanical/ Marine/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised university are eligible to get admission to study B.Tech Marine Engineering course.
12th August 2016, 03:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in B.Tech in Marine Engineering at IMU having Diploma in Mechanical Engineering certificate?

Yes, you can get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of your Diploma course. You will have to appear for JELET entrance examination in order to get admission in B.Tech course in Marine Engineering. You should try to score as well as possible in order to get admission in any good Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?