3rd December 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Which stream and college should I choose to study PG Diploma course in distance mode?

Hello sir, I have completed BBA in regular mode and now want to do a PG Diploma course from distance mode. Please tell me which stream and colleges should I choose for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering course in distance mode after 12th with Art stream? Should I go for distance mode or regular mode?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode after ITI with Fitter stream? How to study it?
  3. Which college in Chennai is offering Diploma in Mining through distance mode?
  4. How can I study distance Diploma in Pharmacy being an Intermediate PCM candidate?
  5. How to do a degree after completion of Diploma in Computer engineering 10 years ago? Which college and stream should I choose other than Computer Science? -- [New]
  6. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  7. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?
  8. Names of institution at Dubai to study BE in distance mode for Diploma holder?
  9. Best colleges to study Diploma in Mining from distance mode?
  10. List of diploma colleges to do courses from distance mode in U.P?
  11. Does IGNOU and SMU provides Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management?
  12. Institutes offering Diploma course in Statistics through distance mode? Is there any regular course available in Chennai other than Diploma?
  13. How to take admission in Diploma Engineering course in distance mode at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  14. What should I do to do Graduation once again?
  15. Is it possible to study diploma in Architectural Assistanceship through correspondence or distance mode
  16. Which branch should I take in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode?
  18. Where to apply to study Diploma of Education (Montessori) in distance mode?
5th December 2016, 05:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream and college should I choose to study PG Diploma course in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BBA in regular mode and now want to do a PG Diploma course from distance mode. Please tell me which stream and colleges should I choose for it?

You can do various PG Diploma courses like PG Diploma in Business Administration, PG Diploma in International Business, PG Diploma in Banking and Finance, PG Diploma in Retail Management etc. after completion of graduation through distance mode. The courses are available in various institutions in India through distance mode. The course can be studied by the graduates of any discipline from a recognized university. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. You can study the course at Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning. The website link is Symbiosis
5th December 2016, 09:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream and college should I choose to study PG Diploma course in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for post graduate diploma course. The minimum educational qualification required for this course is graduation degree from a recognized University.

You can apply for post graduation diploma course in below given University.

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?