15th December 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

University offering PG Diploma in Electronics to Diploma engineer?

sir, i m diploma engr. in electronics ,i want to join PG diploma in same field in distance mode, so is there any course in good aicte university in distance mode.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding post diploma?
  2. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  3. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  4. Is there any university in AP offering diploma in electronics and communication engineering 3 years correspondence course?
  5. How can a 1st year degree graduate student make a choice of M.Engineering related to the environment?
  6. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  7. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  8. Any college or university offering Aeronautical Engineering after diploma?
  9. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. Eligibility for the post of Electric Sub Engineer in MAHADICOM, Maharashtra for Electronics diploma holders
  11. Is Osmania University offering Taxation diploma through PG entrance? How to apply for this diploma course?
  12. What should I do after passing 10th with 61 percentage?
  13. Can I fill the forms of Junior engineer post in RRB after completing diploma in electronics branch
  14. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(electronics and communication) after doing PG diploma in ECE? Which colleges are offering the course?
  15. List of new correspondence courses available after completing diploma in electronics?
  16. Which is a better course that I can do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics?
  17. How can I get admission in diploma by correspondence?
  18. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
17th December 2013, 09:00 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: University offering PG Diploma in Electronics to Diploma engineer?

Your interest in pursuing post graduate diploma is really appreciable. However, if you pursue and then go for post graduation, then it will be more helpful for you since the scope of electronics is not very large for diploma candidates. Other branches like metallurgy, civil, mechanical, electrical have much larger scope for diploma candidates. However after post graduate diploma you can get into research field but you have to struggle to achieve great height.

There are few institutes which offer post graduate diploma in electronics field and that too correspondence or distance learning. The institutes are →
→ National Education Management, Mumbai
Fees :- 20000
→ National Institute of Management, Mumbai
Fees :- 26000
→ U P Rajarshi Tandon Open University (Uttar Pradesh), Allahabad
Fees:- 6000

However there are many other institutes where you can pursue full time postgraduation diploma in electronics and its related field. They are →
→ Accurate Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
→ Nettur Technical Training Foundation, Bangalore
→ S. B. International, M. G. Road, Bangalore
→ Punjabi University Patiala, Punjab
→ Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Kothrud, Pune
→ University of Nottingham, Nottingham
→ Auckland University of Technology, Auckland
→ Indian Institute of Management and Engineering Studies, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?