2nd June 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Is ITI diploma possible after B.E (CSE)?

I had completed my B.E in computer science branch. Now I want to know if I am eligible to do ITI diploma or not? If yes, then is it beneficial for me?

2nd June 2016, 10:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is ITI diploma possible after B.E (CSE)?

To be eligible to do ITI course, the candidate must have passed 10th standard or equivalent examinations in all subjects from a Government recognised board. Admissions in ITI course are mostly offered through entrance examination but, there are also colleges which offer admissions on the basis of 10th standard final examination marks.

Candidates who had completed ITI course are eligible to do Diploma course through Lateral Entry admission process. Once, they have completed Diploma course, they can get direct admission in second year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry admission process.

Since, you have already completed B.E Computer Science Engineering course, you are eligible to do ITI course on basis of your 10th standard. But, I suggest you to find any job in Software Companies by learning computer languages like C, C++, Java, Oracle, etc., instead of doing ITI course, so, that you can settle in your life and have a bright future.
3rd June 2016, 02:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is ITI diploma possible after B.E (CSE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my B.E in computer science branch. Now I want to know if I am eligible to do ITI diploma or not? If yes, then is it beneficial for me?

It is not advisable to study ITI or Diploma course after B.E in Computer Science Engineering.
The eligibility to study the ITI or Diploma course is a pass in 10th standard only. You have already completed B.E. So think twice before you take any decision like this.
You can sharpen your skills in the computer science field and apply for a job. The scope for the Computer Science engineer is very good in India. You can try for some other courses like software testing courses or any programming language learning courses or hardware and networking courses etc. These courses will help and enhance your skills to get a job in any one of the IT companies or BPOs or any manufacturing industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?