30th April 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is best among Information Technology and Mechanical to study in Diploma for a candidate to become a Software Engineer?

Sir,
In between Diploma in Information Technology and Mechanical branch, which is best? I want to be a Software Engineer. Please help me.

1st May 2016, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best among Information Technology and Mechanical to study in Diploma for a candidate to become a Software Engineer?

If you are interested to become a Software Engineer, then the right course you need to opt is Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science Engineering but not Mechanical Engineering course. Mechanical Engineering is different field which is not related to software field. After completion of Diploma course in Information Technology or Computer Science Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course and you can become a Software Engineering.
3rd May 2016, 12:51 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is best among Information Technology and Mechanical to study in Diploma for a candidate to become a Software Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
In between Diploma in Information Technology and Mechanical branch, which is best? I want to be a Software Engineer. Please help me.
The aspirant can choose Diploma in Information Technology to become a Software Engineer in future. The diploma qualification will not be sufficient to become a Software Engineer. You have to study B.Tech IT or Computer Science after Diploma in IT. The eligibility to study the Diploma in IT is a pass in 10th standard. The candidate has to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the state board of technical education. The marks scored in the 10th and the entrance test will be considered for the admission to the course.
3rd June 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after diploma in information technology.. Bsc or b.e......??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?