9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Is Lateral Entry scheme available in 3 years full time Diploma course for ITI Electronics candidate?

Sir, like Lateral Entry available in B.Tech for a candidate who is doing Diploma course then Lateral entry is also available in Diploma course for ITI students? I am an ITI student in Electronics. I want to join Diploma course in 3 years full time regular mode. I want to know that I can get admission in 2nd year with lateral entry scheme?

16th April 2018, 11:23 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Lateral Entry scheme available in 3 years full time Diploma course for ITI Electronics candidate?

Yes, you can are eligible to get admission in second year of three years Diploma course after completion of your two years ITI Electronics course. To get admission in Diploma course after completion of your two years ITI course, you have to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. By qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
17th April 2018, 07:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Lateral Entry scheme available in 3 years full time Diploma course for ITI Electronics candidate?

Yes, definitely you can get direct admission in the second year of Diploma in the relevant field after the completion of ITI course in Electronics.
Candidates those who have completed their ITI course in Electronics from a recognized University or Board can definitely apply for the Diploma course in the relevant field on the basis of ITI certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?