1st March 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Electrical & Electronics Diploma Engineer?

Hello, I had finished my diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I want to get job instead of doing B.Tech. I have decided to do job first and then after 2-3 years I will do B.Tech correspondence. So, I want to know any job recruitment for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  2. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  3. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  5. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad?
  6. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  7. Job opportunities in IOCL for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  8. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineer in Railways?
  10. Job opportunities in Eastern Railway for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  12. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  13. What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?
  14. Job opportunities for Electronics & Video Engineering Diploma student? Expected earning through this course?
  15. Job opportunities through Electrical Diploma course in India & Abroad? -- [New]
  16. Educational opportunities after Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. Job opportunities for 3 years full time Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  18. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
12th March 2018, 02:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Electrical & Electronics Diploma Engineer?

Job Opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Diploma Engineers:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you may find less job opportunities with Diploma background. But still you may find job opportunities in some of the companies / organizations. Some of the companies offering job opportunities for Electronics and Electrical Diploma candidates for the post of Apprentice or Technician are as follows.

<> IOCL
<> BHEL
<> BEL
<> NTPC Limited
<> Coil India Limited
<> NALCO
<> HPCL
<> ONGC
<> Power Grid Corporation
<> Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
<> BPCL..etc.,

Besides these, I suggest you to register yourself with top job portals that are available in India. You are required to upload your latest updated resume with mentioning the skills that are required. So whenever the latest recruitment's available, you can then apply for those recruitment's.
13th March 2018, 08:06 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Job opportunities for Electrical & Electronics Diploma Engineer?

Jobs for diploma course in Electrical and Electronic Engineering are as follows :

-- Oil and Gas companies

-- In Railways

-- Hardware based companies

-- Manufacture based companies

-- In engineering colleges as lab assistant/lab technician.

-- In power plants

-- In electrical design based company.

-- You can also try for power plants.

Above were some of the options available for you
My suggestion to you is to complete your BTECH first later after completion of BTECH try for jobs because there must not be a gap in the education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?